Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life is what you do when you're waiting to die

Things change so quickly.  My BFA class never got to say goodbye.  There was no real Super Saturday party, a planned class get-together was a hot mess of co-op randos, and it seems that in the end no one really cared about letting go.  I am saddened by this.  I guess I couldn't have expected MY class to be the sentimental ones... We hated each other more than we loved each other over the past three years.  Still, in the end we did become a class, and I am sad to not have had the opportunity to say goodbye to so many wonderful people.  Even now, I feel so far away from everyone.  Mountain time adds to this, but it seems like Graduation was months ago.

I am extremely grateful for Idyllwild Arts taking my mind off of such things.  I have a job.  I even have paid acting gigs lined up.  Life is pretty damn good.  I have a plan.  A flexible one, but still... a plan!  More of a plan than most people have.  I'm pretty sure I'm moving to Tucson sometime near the end of the year.  I'll be living with Riisa, saving up for a move to New York in the Spring.

I'm feeling introspective right now.  Whatever.

No comments: